Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel
: 360 Kim Ma St., Ha Noi
The modern Hanoi Daewoo Hotel is situated on the shores of scenic Thu Le lake, in the hub of the Hanoi city’s business and diplomatic quarter. The Daewoo Hotel consists of a 15 storey apartment building and an 18 storey office tower providing 411 elegantly and beautifully appointed guest rooms amidst lush gardens and royal palms.
The hotel owns one of the richest Vietnamese modern painting collections in the country. At present there are more than 1,000 paintings worth nearly one million dollars in the hotel. The hotel also runs an art gallery in conjunction with a famous Hanoi gallery. Since April 1997, Daewoo Hotel has been accepted as a member of the World's Leading Hotels, includes 312 deluxe Hotels around the world.
- Central air conditioner and heater with individual temperature control
- Telephone with Voice Mail function and IDD (International Direct Dialling)
- Satellite TV and Radio/Music system
- Electronic Ving Card key system
- Lights/Clock and modern elevator
- Marble bathroom with private bath tub and shower, telephone, hairdryer, shaver outlet (220/110volts), mini clothes line, mist free mirror and radio volume control
- Hair-dryer and Refrigerator
- Mini-bar and sofa in room
- Iron/Ironing board
- In room computer port
- Non-smoking room available
- Fire protection & smoke detector
- Personal safety-box and In-house movies
- Deluxe: rooms with sitting area with a sofa set, writing desk with chair and a private bar for city view or Thu Le lake view in 34m2.
- Executive: (15th-17th floor) rooms with sitting area with a sofa set, writing desk with chair and a private bar for city view or Thu Le lake view in 40m2.
- Lake View Sky Lounge and Promenade Cafe
- La Paix Restaurant (Italian and Chinese Restaurant)
- Palm Court and Lake View Bar
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (illuminated at night) with sun terrace.
- Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Travel tour arrangement
- Internet & Email service
- Souvenir/Gift shop
- Foreign currency exchange
- Back-up Power Generator
- Airport transfer service: US$ 15/way for a 4 seats car; US$ 25/way for a mini van.
- Facilities: Beauty Salon and Barber Shop, Fitness Centre with gymnasium, Circuit, Aerobic studios, Sauna, Jacuzzi, massage, steam bath, Night club, Game room, 5 karaoke rooms and a high-energy dance floor, Clothing shop, Art gallery and delicatessen. Medical clinic with registered G.P.
- Conference Center: Grand Ballroom accommodating up to 800 guests for receptions and 400 people for banquets. Eleven further function rooms of varying sizes also available. Computerized lighting system, simultaneous interpretation service, mobile staging and all other conceivable visual requirements.