Viet Excursions has owned the new, modern and high quality of vehicles
Vietnam Airlines offers special domestic flights with low fares.
Visit King Tu Duc’s mausoleum and enjoy royal music show at Minh Khiem Duong ancient theatre,..
Walk into the former merchant homes, the 400 year old Japanese Covered Bridge and the colorful market
Visit King Tu Duc’s mausoleum and enjoy royal music show at Minh Khiem Duong ancient theatre
Entry Visa to Vietnam
Most foreigners will need entry visas to enter Vietnam except those from the countries that have visa exemption arrangement with the government of Vietnam.
Visa Stamp Fees
Exemption of Entry Visa to Vietnam
The visa exemption agreement for ordinary passport holders signed between the Government of Vietnam and Governments of 78 different countries has provided the opportunities for the citizens of these countries to visit Vietnam without a Vietnam entry visa for a period of time.
Vietnam Visa exemption is granted to:
1. Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
2. Citizens of Phillippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
3. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
4. Citizens of Brunei, Myanmar for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
5. Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of 6 months at the maximum.
6. Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum.
7. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
8. For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island - Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 30 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 30 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
Viet Excursions provides guide and interpreter services for all foreign languages including common languages such as English, French, Russian, German, Mandarin, Spanish, etc.
Our services aims at providing our clients:
For assistance, please contact:
51, Road 4, Him Lam, Tan Hung ward, Dist.7,
Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Telephone: (84 28) 22533830 – 22533831 – 22533832
Fax: (84 28) 22533834
Copyright © 2018 Viet Excursions - Design by TD&T