Terms and conditions
Please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with Merchant. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes.
Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
Tour prices valid till Dec 2019 are nett prices and quoted in American dollar per person
2. Included in quoted programs:
• Ground transportation in air conditioned vehicle;
• Domestic flight or train ticket;
• All accommodations as noted in the itinerary based on twin share with daily breakfast;
• Meals as specified in the itinerary;
• Fully guided sightseeing as noted in the itinerary (including park and entrance fees);
• Bottled water supplied during adventure activities (not applicable for sightseeing activities and kayaking).
3. Not included in quoted program prices:
• Airport transfer unless otherwise stated;
• Early and/or late check in at hotels unless otherwise stated;
• International airfares unless otherwise stated;
• Visa fee and visa arrangement fee;
• Airport departure taxes;
• Gratuities and tips hotel/restaurant staff, bellboy, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader;
• Meals other than specified in the itinerary;
• Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation,
• Sightseeing not included in the itinerary;
• Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which
are subject to availability).
4. Deposit and Cancellation
Deposit payment can be settled by credit card.
Genrally 70% of tour price deposit is required at booking.
Cancellation will be charged as follows:
• More than 21 days prior to trip departure. No charge.
• 7-21 days before arrival: 60% charge
• Within 7 days before arrival: 100% charge
5. Final Payment
Final payment is due on arrival.
Except as otherwise agreed by Merchant, Client’s payment shall be executed by cash, credit card. Except for cash payment, a service charge may apply (3% of the card holder).
Payment will be settled through our bank account at least 21 days before arrival
6. Refund of Unused services
No Refunds or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transports or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour
Voucher will be issued by Merchant after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed.
A service voucher will be sent by email/fax or snail mail to passenger.
8. Liability and Insurance
Merchant is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers.
Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
All confirmations are generally confirmed by return fax or e-mail within 2 working days. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of
10. For 15 full-fare travelers, the sixteenth is complimentary.
11. Children discount:
• Under 2 years: Free of Charge
• From 5 to 12 years: 75% of adult's fare.