- Morning: Our guide will welcome you at Tan Son Nhat international airport and transfer you to hotel for check-in.
- Dinner and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnels - City Tour (B, L, D)
- Land trip to Cu Chi Tunnels – the underground hand-dug tunnels with over 200 km and served as shelters for Vietnamese guerillas during the Vietnam War. - Return to Ho Chi Minh City for lunch.
- Lunch at selected restaurant.
- Afternoon: City tour: visit Re-unification Palace (former Presidential Palace), War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office, Phuong Nam Lacquerware Center and Ben Thanh central market.
- Dinner on cruise and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long - Can Tho (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Morning: depart for Cai Be. Upon arrival, take a boat trip along Mekong River and its tributaries to view the daily life activities of the people who work and live on the water ways of the Mekong Delta. You can see rice-paper making process during this tour.
- Lunch at a local house and enjoy the performance of traditional Vietnamese music.
- After lunch, proceed to Can Tho. Check in hotel and at leisure.
- Dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Can Tho.
Day 4: Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Take a boat cruise to visit Cai Rang floating market with hundreds of local small boats selling seasonal fruits. Cruise through small canals and stop at a fruit garden to taste some of the succulent fruits of the Mekong Delta. Lunch at local restaurant. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Check-in hotel and at leisure.
- Dinner and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. At leisure until transfer to airport for departure.
(B): breakfast, (L): lunch, (D): dinner